Monday, July 19, 2010

Sammi

This post is totally not stamping related. I need to appologize for not posting but life sure has been busy. First, we went on vacation for a week. That was a fun break! Two out of three of my sisters, their families, and mine went to North Carolina to visit with my dad and step mother. We had a fabulous time! A few days after we returned home, our beloved furry child, Sammi died. She was a Golden Retriever mix. Matt and I had had her for 15 and 1/2 years. She was like my first child. She was a house dog for years, until Cole was born. We knew this day would eventually arrive and I totally thought I would be okay with it knowing what a great and full life she had had. Boy, was I WRONG! It has been so hard! We will miss her dearly! Love you Sammi!

1 comment:

  1. AW, Sheila, I am so sorry to hear this. Animals ARE family so I am sure it was hard for you and the kids! BIG HUG, GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete