Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clean and Simple

This card is one of my favorites! It is clean and simple and very easy to mass produce. I saw this card somewhere over a year ago, so I don't know who to give credit to. Sorry! I have re-made this card for various occasions. It has been a sympathy card, a manly birthday card, a thank you card, etc. 


The base of the card is Sahara Sand. Layered on top of that is Basic Black and then Very Vanilla. I stamped the Medallion image using Sahara Sand ink. I used a small black brad in the center and the Level 1 Hostess stamp set Afterthoughts. I think this card would be very pretty in many different color combinations also. TFL!

On a side note: Way to go Butler Bulldogs!! Great game tonight!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I just love this card!! CAS cards are the best kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, I gave you an award on my blog!
    blackshadowcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean and simple cards and this is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete