Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Award

I just realized that I received my first blog award from Margaret at Black Shadow Creations! How exciting! Thanks Margaret!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.




As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:



1-Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks

2-Let the honorees know that I selected them

3-Copy & paste the blog award on my blog



Now I have the huge task of narrowing down my favorite blogs that I love to visit and gain inspiration from so I can share them with you.

**These blogs are not new, as in just created, but I get a ton of inspiration from these super talented ladies!



New blogs that you must visit are...

No comments:

Post a Comment