Thursday, August 2, 2012

Final Christmas Project

Here is our 3rd and final club project. This a CASE of a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. I just loved it! We recreated it for club.



The base of this card is Cherry Cobbler. The Very Vanilla layer has been ran through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry folder (120902) - beautiful! The little bit of DSP is the new Be of Good Cheer DSP from the IBC (126896). The mittens and 'Merry Christmas' are from the new Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set (126717). I love this stamp set! This card also features the new Gumball Green In-Color ribbon (126848). This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! greens - I was 'in love' with Kiwi Kiss.........but this green is a close second! :)  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the little ribbon knot 'connecting' the mittens! Your stocking tag was wonderful too!
    I really miss kiwi kiss too! I wish I would have bought extra card stock before it left. But I do like gumball green too!

    ReplyDelete