Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guest Designers

Today I have a special treat for you! I have two very special guest designers - my kids! ha! They created these cards for their dad


This card was created by my 10 year old son. He designed and created the card all by himself. He used Crumb Cake for the card base, the compass from the Sentimental Journey stamp set stamped with Versa Mark Ink, and the travel stamp (from the same set) stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. I thought he did a great job!



This next card was made by my 7 year old daughter. She LOVES to craft/stamp! Her card base is Basic Gray. She used images from the same stamp set (Sentimental Journey), Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, some scrap of gray pattern paper that she had in her stash, and a pewter brad. She used my white gel pen to write her message on the front. She had a little help getting her card put together (to get everything straight). She also did a great job! I love being able to craft with my kids!

Thanks for checking out their creations! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment