Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Promotion

Did you know that Valentine's Day is the second biggest holiday for sending cards? That is why Stampin' Up! is offering the Filled with Love promotion until January 24th. When you purchase a Filled with Love bundle, that includes the Filled with Love stamp set (available in wood or clear mount) and exclusive Love Patterns DSP, you receive a free package of bitty buttons! This exclusive DSP is only available through this special promotion. Click on my side bar or email me for more information. OR........you can shop my online store at ANY time, day or night!

My bundle is to be delivered this week! YAY! In the mean time, here is a project I made for a customer as a thank you for her order.

This cute little box is made using the scallop envelope die. I punched out two envelopes in Pretty in Pink, cut the long flap on each, and glued together. This little guy holds our mini envelopes and 3 X 3 cards perfectly. I did make her some Valentine cards but forgot to take a picture of those! Oh well! The DSP on the envelope box is Sending Love Specialty DSP from last year - this paper is in the clearance rack in my online store at a discounted price. If you love this lucious, glittery paper, head on over and check it out! I also used a little dab of Glimmer Paper from the new Ocassions Mini. If you have not seen this Mini, contact me for your copy today! You won't want to miss these awesome projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment