Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Birthday Invites

My son's birthday was this past weekend. He loves football and always has a bunch of friends over for his birthday party. Needless to say, all they do is play football. It makes for an easy event for me! Here is the invitation that I created for his party. Since it is a bunch of kids, AND boys, to save a little paper (since you know they just get thrown away) the invitation is sort of a postcard.

I found this idea from Tanya Boser on Stampin' Connection.

The base is Crumb Cake. I used the 'Go Team' image from the retired set Sporting and stamped it in Crumb Cake to create a background. I used the football image from the retired set Just Football. These are two sets that I cannot part with for obvious reasons! I traced around the base and the football with my Basic Black marker. On the back of the card is all the birthday party information. He was pleased.  :)

1 comment:

  1. CAS and perfect for a boy's party! The black outline was a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete