Monday, October 17, 2011

CASEd

WOW! It sure has been a while since I last posted. Sorry!  :(  This time of year is really busy for my family. My husband coaches 7th and 8th grade football and helps with my son's team also. That means practice for him 4 nights a week with two of those nights lasting until 7:00, unless there is a game which means a MUCH later night! Then, my daughter plays basketball at 2 different places, so that is 2 nights a week of basketball. All of that equals not very much time for me or stamping. {sad face} But....... 7th and 8th grade football is over, my son's football is over, and my daughter is down to basketball one night a week. YAY! That means more family time and hopefully more stamping time!! WHOO HOO!

Anyway, here is a card that I made at an event held a while back by my awesome upline Tiffany Bauer.


I really like this card and decided to use the design and recreate it with different DSP. Here is my version:

I just love the bright, bold colors of this card! I miss this DSP.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and the bright colors on your card! Hope you get more stamping time soon!!

    ReplyDelete