Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another bag with matching tag

Have I mentioned the fact that I LOVE for things to match?? The ladies that I roomed with in SLC know how much I like for everything to match, right girls? Anyway, here is a bag I bought for a special little boy at church. Of course I had to try to duplicate that adorable little lion and create a matching tag!


Here is a close up of the tag. The colors are Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Chocolate Chip. Anyone recognize that orange ric-rac ribbon? Yep, that is from the summer 2009 IBC! YIKES! Yes, I hoard ribbon (along with other SU items)! Oh well, you never know when you're going to need it!  ;) I hope you like this project. It was really fun!


Thanks for looking! Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. This is too adorable! You have quite the talent for matching the tags to the gift bag!

    ReplyDelete