Monday, July 18, 2011

WOW, WOW, WOW!

Sorry I have not posted in quite a while. I just returned from my first Stampin' Up! convention and all I can say is, "WOW!" It was amazing! The staff at SU really know how to put on an event! I took some super fun (and informative) classes given by some amazing people. Every presenter was entertaining and knowledgeable! I am so super glad that I am a demonstrator! If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now is the time! SU is offering the starter kit at only $99 until the end of July. The kit is valued at $345. What a deal!


If you would like to join Stampin' Up! and do so during this special, you will receive the Christmas Keepsake project in the above picture as an added bonus. I saw this box at Convention and it is Beautiful with a capital B! The picture does not do it justice - at all! Anyway, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! I hope to be back tomorrow with a project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment