Friday, July 29, 2011

ThaNks a MilLioN!

I SO need to get on the ball and get caught up after convention! I have all of these ideas.......just no time!  :(  Where does the summer go?? Anywho, here is a thank you card I made for a lady at church. I love the colors; I'm a warm color kinda girl.


The color combo is Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Very Vanilla. The stamp sets are Word Play and the retired hostess set Apple Blossoms. I also used some linen thread and a retired more mustard button. Yes, I hoarded my buttons too, so now I am trying to use up some of my old product. TFL! Stay cool today! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the CAS design of this card and the colors are wonderful together! I am so bad at hoarding accessories! I keep trying to tell myself if I run out that just means I can buy more :)

    ReplyDelete